Saturday, December 3, 2011

We're pregnant & 10 Months left till graduation

Well, we're pregnant, and we are totally stoked. Paulette is actually 19 weeks along, and due April 26, 2012. We are so excited to begin this long awaited chapter in our lives, and all the new experiences that brings. Over the past 8 years, Paulette and I have grown closer as husband and wife, and as friends. We have also observed parenting styles that we liked and others that we know for sure we will not implement. Obviously, we will have the same learning curve any new parents experience, but we feel more prepared. And that helps aliviate the anxiety since the unknown is not truly unknown.

School is also going well. This term, I have Med/Surg II, Sociology, and Humanities, along with clinicals on Mondays(12Hr shifts). 10 months to go till graduation. The workload and utter insanity, as well as lack of sleep and stress relief will soon come to an end and be replaced with something different. Thats right more stress, but it will be something I will enjoy going to work for.

Have a happy holiday season.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Hey, I found your blog and was reading some of your entries. I read the one where you talk about going to Phx right after you got home from Argentina. You said I was pissed. I was not, at all. I knew you needed to see Pauli, but I missed you, too. I knew it was the best thing for both of you and I could see you after. Please don't keep that thought in your mind. I was not pissed, just sad for the timing.

Carol Inman said...

Lookie what I found :) Been a while since we've updated life records, ehe. I love you. Here we are, two years later, and expecting again. Hugs and kisses.