Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Well tomorrow, I will be 29 years old. I have received the reality that I am older than I want and have accomplished little, as to my aspirations in High School. I have a strong desire to go back to school and get a degree in something. I still am torn between what I would enjoy doing as a long term career. I enjoy many things and I am utterly befuddled as to what one thing I could see myself doing in 30 years. I would enjoy Nursing, or anything in the Medical field. As well as Fabrication in sheet metal or Steel works. Woodworking, computers (networking, programming, building, Tech), construction, retail, manager positions(business Management), Engineering(mechanical or electrical), Dental(dentist, hygienist), Sales(BY FAR MY LEAST FAVORITE), Design(CAD, Interior Design), Drafting, and so forth.

I feel stuck in that I have a job that barely pays the bills with enough left for food and to have $20 spending money(for 2 weeks). I just feel that I work hard and just can’t get ahead of the bills. At least, with my new job in Utah I won’t need to worry about the company going out of business. We are a specialized company that does a lot for the military and medical industries. I enjoy my job and love the company. I just don’t know what kind of raises if any I’ll get. I’ve been burned by more than one company that requires you to meet the work load of 3 people, and gives you 20 cents and hour raise per year. I don’t mean to just sound complaining. I just think better if I can see and review my thoughts. Then I can see if this is really the way I feel or if I don’t quite understand it all yet. This blog is for my random ramblings and thoughts. Hope you get insight as to my true thoughts and feelings and the love I have for life, even with the hard times. Until my sanity returns, hopefully soon.

No comments: