Friday, November 9, 2007

I love my paul paul

When I think of what makes me happy, I have to think and ask what real happieness is. I feel that over the last 5 years, I have really had to ponder and try to understand. Happieness is a feeling of joy, contentment, love, selflessness, charity, the desire to do more. When people say they are happy, many confuse momentary pleasure or lots of money as one that is happy. However, being happy is not only these situations or feelings but a state of being.... I sometimes struggle to be content with what I have, and just be happy. But the constant buffitings and trials really weigh on my mind, body, and sanity. I want to say just how much I love my wife and how happy she makes me. Sometimes I feel insanity comming on but then realize that it's just my own stupidity that is the root of the crazyness. I hope that the one who means the most understands these rants and ravings.

2 comments:

Pendragon Inman said...

i love you too...
and I know the camel's name :)

shmily
hope you have a good day today
see you later

<3 <3 <3

wom said...

I Love your thought, clear thinking, and causes one to reflect on our own place in life. Thank you for writing....hope to read more...